Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The woodchuck lives!

Just like the gopher in "Caddyshack" the woodchuck managed to elude me yesterday. Although I saw him many times, he never got close enough for me to take a shot. One thing I did learn however, my house that is about a mile for downtown Manchester has a lot of widlife in the backyard. Throughout the course of the day I saw: multiple birds - including a cool northern flicker, the infamous woodchuck, a deer, and a skunk.

My wife wants a lesson in how to work the big spring-power pellet gun. I think she's going to try to execute the little rodent before me. Hey, as long as it dies I don't care who pulls the trigger. Of course, I'll probably need to reward her with a romantic evening out and then I'll have to hear about her making the kill for the rest of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment